Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Blessed Ostara!

Ostara Blessings to all my Northern Hemisphere friends, and a Blessed Mabon to those friends in the Southern Hemisphere!

Hope everyone has a lovely time today with whatever they have planned.  We will probably bundle Brianna up and take her out to break the ice on the puddles if it gets a little warmer - it will be good for her throat.  As I type this, I realize I haven't really blogged since this all started, but Brianna has croup.  It feels like it has been forever, but really it has only been since Friday.  She is getting better, but still coughing like mad.

We are planning on doing a family Ostara ritual within the next day or so, depending on how the muffin feels.  What do you all have planned?


1 comment:

  1. We're probably celebrating on Thursday. I always make a big breakfast and we do the egg hunt. We do the traditional egg dyeing etc. We're still trying to figure out how we do rituals though.

    ReplyDelete