Monday, August 22, 2011

A rather off weekend

Well folks, here is life at the moment.

We have been dealing lately with my Grandfather, who is a few provinces away and very ill.  The prognosis doesn't look good, and my parents are essentially waiting for the midnight phone call.  While we have been preoccupied with that (on my Dad's side of the family) of course other things have been going on.

Over the weekend, my Uncle Bob (Mother's side) lost his battle with Cancer.  He was in a lot of pain, and so it is a blessing for him not to have to deal with that any longer.  He had been diagnosed with Cancer over last winter.

So needless to say, I've had a pretty draining weekend.  There were some successful endeavors however, but I will leave that for another day.

Goddess Bless,
Stacy

4 comments:

  1. My condolences for you and your family. You are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences...I am very sorry for your pain and sadness. I lost my Uncle Pete to cancer and I know how you feel about it being a blessing that their suffering is over. You and yours are in my prayers.
    Blessed Be*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that. I hope that everyone will be well in their own way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Stacy... I'm so sorry to hear. :( He's in the loving arms of Spirit, though, and is no longer in pain. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. <3

    ReplyDelete